A Little bit of Lace.

Olivia's wearing: Sass and Bide tank, Zara shorts and necklace, Louis Vuitton bracelet, Michael Kors watch, 
Proenza Schouler PS11 mini bag, Isabel Marant sneakers. 

If it was acceptable to wear the same outfit everyday, this would probably be the one that I'd choose. Pairing this singlet and shorts together is like wearing pyjamas, you don't have to think before you put them on and they're so comfortable that you never want to take them off. I find myself wearing variations of the same outfit quite a lot lately, but it's hard not to when some items of clothing are just so much more comfortable and versatile than others. These silk and lace shorts have proven to be one of my best purchases yet, I love them so much that I'm considering buying the 'Lover knot shorts' that inspired this pair from Zara. 

No comments